The great quest 06-25-2014, 02:18 PM
#1
Okay, I'm home alone and I'm starving.
I've decided to leave the computer and make myself some pancakes.
WISH ME LUCK.
![[Image: Ip2N7NO.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Ip2N7NO.jpg)
![[Image: SsSt2Bw.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/SsSt2Bw.jpg)
![[Image: k47a91g.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/k47a91g.jpg)
Alright, the first pancake was discusting and was overall terrible (first picture), too much butter and too little time on the plate.
The other ones I forgot to take a picture of, but they were amazing! Both in taste and how they looked.
I had already started when I was supposed to take the 'before' picture, so I just took some photos of the stuff I made.
@Snipa
@bluedog.tar.gz
@[blank] :p
I've decided to leave the computer and make myself some pancakes.
WISH ME LUCK.
![[Image: Ip2N7NO.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Ip2N7NO.jpg)
![[Image: SsSt2Bw.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/SsSt2Bw.jpg)
![[Image: k47a91g.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/k47a91g.jpg)
Alright, the first pancake was discusting and was overall terrible (first picture), too much butter and too little time on the plate.
The other ones I forgot to take a picture of, but they were amazing! Both in taste and how they looked.

I had already started when I was supposed to take the 'before' picture, so I just took some photos of the stuff I made.

@Snipa
@bluedog.tar.gz
@[blank] :p


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)