RE: [RSS] - LoopHole in PayPal Terms Allows Anyone to Double PayPal Money Endlessly 06-24-2014, 07:41 AM
#2
I'm not sure why the authors posted this as this is incredibly outdated & has been address by Paypal already. Also, this will only serve useful if you don't care about your good name or have access to a whole new identity. Paypal added more security verifications to know who's using the account, & especially with larger amounts, you'd never be able to get away with it fully. You may temporarily, but in the long run, it will come back to bite you.
I know this, because, like a lot of hackers, my first venture was targeting Paypal to rake in some unearned earnings. I was successful using a similar method, but when my 18th birthday came around, Paypal hit me hard on my credit. This was even before their security additions, so they will catch on.
I know this, because, like a lot of hackers, my first venture was targeting Paypal to rake in some unearned earnings. I was successful using a similar method, but when my 18th birthday came around, Paypal hit me hard on my credit. This was even before their security additions, so they will catch on.

![[Image: Free_Logo_autonomous..png]](https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18833908/Free_Logo_autonomous..png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)