Login Register






Linux VS Windows filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Linux VS Windows #53
(06-19-2014, 05:40 PM)L0aD1nG Wrote:
(06-19-2014, 04:42 PM)zomgwtfbbq Wrote: Both platforms have their benefits. What annoys me is that nowadays lots of linux users(especially script kiddies) think they're superior and elite because they have to type some shell commands once in a while. Reminds me of some mac users that want to be different, look I'm a mac user!!!
Spoiler:
[Image: h49216D01]

I love windows for photoshop,daz3d/poser and dreamweaver and I'm not ashamed of it. Hey at least I don't use IE. Wink

No Linux kids dont assume that they are elite cause of typing commands on terminal...
If someone does then speak for him separatly plz..
But they should assume what they really are......not being spied by there own acquiescence.

As for your reasons about why you love Windows, there is not even one reason that is based on the OS itself!Only about the programs some programmers made to work ONLY on windows...

I could give you some: No stability, Hardware issues, Software issues, Unstable API's and most of all, The problem with Money, Enthusiasm and motivation that results way too often into dead projects.

Though some of these ofcourse also apply to Windows.



[Image: V2NMLjp.png]







Messages In This Thread
Linux VS Windows - by frenci8 - 04-03-2011, 03:20 PM