Login Register






Linux VS Windows filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Linux VS Windows #42
(06-18-2014, 10:44 PM)Devastion Wrote: There is distributions of Ubuntu with different UI. I don't like Ubuntu UI too, but elementaryOS UI is just great for me. I was talking not only for standart Ubuntu. The gaming on Linux will grow up, but not really soon. If steam machines get more popular it will be good for Linux. Smile

Indeed it will, if you had asked me a year ago I would have said not a chance but I'm happy to report I may have been wrong!

elementaryOS uses the XFCE interface which is the same as I use on my Fedora install, I've tried a lot of window managers and have yet to find one I like more.
If you need help feel free to PM me
[Image: klfpJD]
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N






Messages In This Thread
Linux VS Windows - by frenci8 - 04-03-2011, 03:20 PM