Login Register






where is it filter_list
Author
Message
RE: where is it #11
(06-18-2014, 01:40 PM)Hatemind Wrote:
(06-18-2014, 01:35 PM)root@localhost Wrote:
(06-18-2014, 01:34 PM)Hatemind Wrote: For windows you don't need to type python before the name of the py file, for example you can use:
file.py
istead of:
python file.py
But that isn't your problem, just a heads up. Sounds to me like a reinstall of python would be a simple fix.

Mate there is nothing wrong with it. I installed python34 yesterday and today I installed python33. Nothing needs re-installing

Your python program wouldn't run after you made it. It never called the function either, but you said it wasn't recognized. I'll just shut up though since I didn't sleep last night and I'm not functioning well.


It was causing an error because The path was not correct







Reply





Messages In This Thread
where is it - by BlueCat - 06-18-2014, 12:38 PM