Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Coffee's official Skype Resolver filter_list
Author
Message
Coffee's official Skype Resolver #2
[Image: A2t46k8.png]

Here is the official thread about Coffee's Official Skype Resovler.
First of all, I want to thank @RA1N for the API.
This program took alot of me, as I'm new to VB.Net, though I have to admit this was fairly simple.
I was very glad with how simple it was and I also liked the GFX and UI.

[Image: k9WDGc9.png]

So, I got the program, how do I use it?
It's super easy. Enter the username of the user you want to get the IP adress from. Done?
Okay, now click the "Resolve" button and wait a bit.

Now, in no time you have the IP adress of the user!
If that wasn't enough you can also click the 4 buttons at the bottom of the Resolver,
where you can choose different stuff you can do with the IP adress such as an WHO.IS search!

[Image: mge3Y3H.gif]



[Image: qUGtfvT.png]

Here you can download the latest version of the Skype Resolver.
[Image: vBD1PwF.png][Image: KTCLOYe.png]


Thank you for downloading the program, and thank you @RA1N once again for the API Smile

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Coffee's official Skype Resolver - by RaccoonCity_mybb_import13707 - 06-15-2014, 04:03 PM