Coffee's official Skype Resolver 06-15-2014, 04:03 PM
#1
![[Image: A2t46k8.png]](http://i.imgur.com/A2t46k8.png)
Here is the official thread about Coffee's Official Skype Resovler.
First of all, I want to thank @RA1N for the API.
This program took alot of me, as I'm new to VB.Net, though I have to admit this was fairly simple.
I was very glad with how simple it was and I also liked the GFX and UI.
![[Image: k9WDGc9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/k9WDGc9.png)
So, I got the program, how do I use it?
It's super easy. Enter the username of the user you want to get the IP adress from. Done?
Okay, now click the "Resolve" button and wait a bit.
Now, in no time you have the IP adress of the user!
If that wasn't enough you can also click the 4 buttons at the bottom of the Resolver,
where you can choose different stuff you can do with the IP adress such as an WHO.IS search!
![[Image: mge3Y3H.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/mge3Y3H.gif)
![[Image: qUGtfvT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/qUGtfvT.png)
Here you can download the latest version of the Skype Resolver.
![[Image: vBD1PwF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/vBD1PwF.png)
![[Image: KTCLOYe.png]](http://i.imgur.com/KTCLOYe.png)
Thank you for downloading the program, and thank you @RA1N once again for the API
First of all, I want to thank @RA1N for the API.
This program took alot of me, as I'm new to VB.Net, though I have to admit this was fairly simple.
I was very glad with how simple it was and I also liked the GFX and UI.
![[Image: k9WDGc9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/k9WDGc9.png)
So, I got the program, how do I use it?
It's super easy. Enter the username of the user you want to get the IP adress from. Done?
Okay, now click the "Resolve" button and wait a bit.
Now, in no time you have the IP adress of the user!
If that wasn't enough you can also click the 4 buttons at the bottom of the Resolver,
where you can choose different stuff you can do with the IP adress such as an WHO.IS search!
![[Image: mge3Y3H.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/mge3Y3H.gif)
![[Image: qUGtfvT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/qUGtfvT.png)
Here you can download the latest version of the Skype Resolver.
![[Image: vBD1PwF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/vBD1PwF.png)
![[Image: KTCLOYe.png]](http://i.imgur.com/KTCLOYe.png)
Thank you for downloading the program, and thank you @RA1N once again for the API


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)