Login Register






AMP! [Review coming soon] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: AMP! [Review coming soon] #10
(06-13-2014, 03:09 PM)RaccoonCity Wrote: Cool!
What are you going to use it for?

I'm going to use it for my headphones since it's a deskamp.(Sennheiser HD598)

(06-13-2014, 03:13 PM)chmod Wrote: If it sounds half as good as it looks you'll be good. Did you make it? Looks kinda home made

It definitely sounds different, a bit warmer then I was used to.

It's made by Little-bear which is a chinese company who make cheap but quality stuff.

I have to listen to it for a few days though to check how much of a difference it makes. I can atleast finally listen to music with a higher volume.

I had to put the base together and put the tube, I'll maybe buy another tube for it sometime.

Here is the "stripped" version:
[Image: rnKu1o5.jpg]
[Image: YFx7YzY.jpg]



[Image: V2NMLjp.png]


Reply





Messages In This Thread
AMP! [Review coming soon] - by Plexcon - 06-13-2014, 01:27 PM
AMP! [Review coming soon] - by Plexcon - 06-13-2014, 01:27 PM