Login Register






My top 5 games, and top 5 worst games i've played. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: My top 5 games, and top 5 worst games i've played. #16
(06-08-2014, 07:39 PM)Jan3454 Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 03:21 PM)Clevaro Wrote: I disagree with Saints Row Biggrin its fun game developers probably were high while making it. Some controls really Suck but game is not bad. I could say that latest saints row was little crap because of its aliens story. But I still played it and finished it all Biggrin I just like the humor that this game has. Biggrin
Since I don't like Moba games and I will never ever ever play LOL again same with Dota 2 Biggrin hah Biggrin
Garrys Mod - Prop Hunt good mod to play with friends Biggrin
Same here I played Dota 2 and LoL because that genre is not for me!
Saints Row IV sucked because aliens and superpowers but I played it trough the last mission but then my Windows 7 crashed and I've never finished it! :Embarrassed:
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I AM FROM CROATIA :Heart:

Don't worry you're English is good! :-)

Reply





Messages In This Thread