RE: My top 5 games, and top 5 worst games i've played. 06-08-2014, 07:39 PM
#15
(06-08-2014, 03:21 PM)Clevaro Wrote: I disagree with Saints RowSame here I played Dota 2 and LoL because that genre is not for me!its fun game developers probably were high while making it. Some controls really Suck but game is not bad. I could say that latest saints row was little crap because of its aliens story. But I still played it and finished it all
I just like the humor that this game has.
Since I don't like Moba games and I will never ever ever play LOL again same with Dota 2hah
Garrys Mod - Prop Hunt good mod to play with friends
Saints Row IV sucked because aliens and superpowers but I played it trough the last mission but then my Windows 7 crashed and I've never finished it! :Embarrassed:
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I AM FROM CROATIA :Heart:
Quote:"If you give a hacker a new toy, the first thing he'll do is take it apart to figure out how it works."
Jamie Zawinski

its fun game developers probably were high while making it. Some controls really Suck but game is not bad. I could say that latest saints row was little crap because of its aliens story. But I still played it and finished it all ![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)