Login Register






PixelGetColor() Help! filter_list
Author
Message
PixelGetColor() Help! #1
I'm to make a bot for Extaliams (Maplestory Private Server) I'm trying to use PixelGetColor to get the color and coordinate of a pixel using this program i wrote

Code:
MsgBox(0, "Pixel Search", "F1 Pixel Read; F2 Exit", 1) HotKeySet("{F1}", "PIXELREAD") HotKeySet("{F2}", "QUIT") WinActivate("ExtaliaMS") WinWaitActive("ExtaliaMS") Opt("WinWaitDelay",100) Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1) Opt("MouseCoordMode",2) WinMove("ExtaliaMS", "", 0, 0) Opt("PixelCoordMode",2) dim $pos[2] dim $color Global $searchfor While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func PIXELREAD() $pos = MouseGetPos() $color = PixelGetColor($pos[0], $pos[1]) ToolTip("Color: "&$color& " X: "&$pos[0]&" Y: "&$pos[1], 1740, 0) EndFunc Func QUIT() Exit 0 EndFunc

It work on every other window except for the game window. I'm wondering if the game has some kind of defense against getting pixel colors. The results i get are what is BEHIND the game window such as my background color. Anyone can help me get around this problem

Reply





Messages In This Thread
PixelGetColor() Help! - by Hakum - 06-07-2014, 07:55 AM