Login Register






Creating Binary Tree from a given Postorder/Inorder/Preorder traversal data filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Creating Binary Tree from a given Postorder/Inorder/Preorder traversal data #9
(05-28-2014, 06:15 AM)alok9shm Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 09:19 PM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: @alok9shm Have you checked the answer from your text book. Does it looks good enough ?

I think there is some problems with his solution. So confirm me whether his answer matches from your textbook else I will post my result

This question isn't from any textbook, so I haven't got the answer to it.
Yes, I guess he messed up with the children of D.

[Image: Capture.JPG]

This is my try, let me know if its correct. Spent the last night trying to understand other examples of this type in my book.

Exactly he did mess up with the inorder. I got the same answer as you have shown now.
Okay so have you understood the process.
[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]






Messages In This Thread