Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


RAT Support Free! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: RAT Support Free! #7
(05-20-2014, 09:25 AM)ralf93 Wrote:
(10-18-2013, 10:52 AM)Clevaro Wrote:
(10-16-2013, 09:04 AM)hrishikeshsomchatwar Wrote: man ! I am really very frustrated using RAT's i recently used CyberGate and in order to test it...i tested it on my own pc, an it didn't worked!! yes it gave the desired msg. but it didn't worked. I also switched off the antivirus but cybergate as well as prorat both where same as $#!T; plz help me man, I am a newbie in this stuff but have the will to learn.

Use Imminent Monitor. Kinda New rat in virtual world. easy to set up also has more functions.

do you have a nice crypter for imminent monitor? Biggrin

Unfortunately no. Biggrin Stopped using RATs ages ago Biggrin But you can give a shot to Razor Crypter or Aegis Crypter I think you can find both in here just use "Search".

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RAT Support Free! - by jdog55007 - 10-15-2013, 03:41 PM