Login Register






program for vote, change ip+automatic filter_list
Author
Message
RE: program for vote, change ip+automatic #2
First step is just to make a program that can vote once. If its over HTTP it just need to submit the appropriate forms(and captchas?) If its over something else figure out an implementation that works.

Once you have that its just a matter of adding the ability to use proxies. Depending on implementation this might be super easy(like python sockets are easy to proxy) or more difficult.

Then its a matter of writing the logic around that to vote every #hours with #IPs.

Finally the last issue is actually getting the IPs, you can scrape public lists there are plenty of them. Personally I prefer to but a shell on each server @ sh3lls.net and I run a little python http or socks proxy server that lets me proxy through any IP the box has(and their servers usually have around 100 ips). That is a violation of their terms though so use at your own risk.

Without more information about your own abilities I can't offer up a more detailed explanation.






Messages In This Thread