RE: Car Show 04-27-2014, 03:51 PM
#16
(04-27-2014, 03:40 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: wtf @maxx
Oh, someone's ringing me.
*answers*
Spoiler:
"Who is this?"
You: "It's Bluedog!"
"Oh, is it now? Did you get the money?"
You: "Yes, can I come into your office now?"
"You may."
![[Image: Quick-Change.jpg]](http://cdn2-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2013/05/Quick-Change.jpg)
You: "It's Bluedog!"
"Oh, is it now? Did you get the money?"
You: "Yes, can I come into your office now?"
"You may."
![[Image: Quick-Change.jpg]](http://cdn2-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2013/05/Quick-Change.jpg)
*Bluedog enters my office and puts the money on the table*
"Ahh, thank you. Job well done. But I heard you made some noise and got the heat on ya."
Spoiler:
You: "I'm sorry Lord Maxx. It wont happen again."
![[Image: e96d37d89fd593e5fc2b7bbe228fac6f4e82740e.jpg]](http://image.bayimg.com/e96d37d89fd593e5fc2b7bbe228fac6f4e82740e.jpg)
![[Image: e96d37d89fd593e5fc2b7bbe228fac6f4e82740e.jpg]](http://image.bayimg.com/e96d37d89fd593e5fc2b7bbe228fac6f4e82740e.jpg)
"You're right. It wont happen again. You really are a great worker."
You: "Thank y--"
Spoiler:
*blows your blue brains out*
"But not great enough."
![[Image: dskgta4.png]](http://i.imgur.com/dskgta4.png)
"But not great enough."
![[Image: dskgta4.png]](http://i.imgur.com/dskgta4.png)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)