Login Register






I heard Mac now supports Windows filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I heard Mac now supports Windows #31
(04-19-2014, 01:52 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 01:50 PM)Psycho_Coder Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 12:32 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 04:40 AM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: Yup funny. But I yerterday download a Mac OS that Supports windows or non-mac PC. I will install it today to test it. I did some test and it was okay. But I am fucking noob when it comes to Mac.


@bluedog.tar.gz Tell me from where do you get these signature memes. Also Why are you dying ? (I refer to this 死にそう)

It doesn't say that I am dying :Angry:

:troll:

It just says dying.

Exactly :troll:

I did the same and changed to something else Biggrin
[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I heard Mac now supports Windows - by Spirit - 04-18-2014, 01:39 PM
I heard Mac now supports Windows - by Spirit - 04-18-2014, 01:39 PM
I heard Mac now supports Windows - by Spirit - 04-18-2014, 01:39 PM