Login Register






[Help]ImajEditor : Java GUI Design filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Help]ImajEditor : Java GUI Design #4
(03-31-2014, 03:54 PM)chmod Wrote:
(03-31-2014, 02:46 PM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: Added Virus Scan for the download.

I don't think it was really necessary since the download contains the source.

Looks interesting up to now though good luck with the GUI.

Its because you trust me. What if there was some binded file or malware etc etc. hahaha.

I always tell newbies to provide a virus scan or anyone else when they share something. Then before telling them I should do my part and since being the mod it would be my sole duty to make the new users understand that, "the guy who asked me to provide the virus scan, he himself posts a virus scan even for little things and he follows what he say". This way if others build trust then we might get better members and it will help HC, and less spam or even might save some time for us to check a link for malware. Also since posting a virus scan takes less than a min then why not provide one.

I hope that should explain why I posted the virus scan even though it wasn't required for me to post one (I know that by now every one on HC knows me well)Smile

Yes, I hope to get hints from other in how to design the GUI for making it user friendly, I wish I was as good as bluedog in designing :cry:

Arigato!
[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread