Login Register






[Compiler] - Lexical Analysis filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Compiler] - Lexical Analysis #8
@Deque you are completely correct and I agree with everything you said. I did say him the same thing earlier and in a PM as well about giving examples, little code snippets (if possible) and how the thing is being built or driven and what are the other approaches to this subject.

I asked him to define the terms specifically because after seeing his paper I understood that his target audience is not advanced users but noobs but even for noobs the thread content is not appropriate, even I feel that he is not much experienced with compiler designing or its sub systems. Hence, I left it there and wanted him to gain experience and learn by himself.

Even his other tutorials need a few more elements to be said as complete and I have tried to make him understand that fact. I hope that he eventually learns.


Well I liked one thing about him and that is he takes criticism and understands them instead of overreacting. Reminds me of myself just about a year ago, hahahaha


If this lexical analysis is taken into concern then I think I should post a thread on the subject as I have some experience on it.

Thank you for your suggestions I learnt a few things too Smile
[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread