Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


[HC-Official] Multiencoder (Python) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [HC-Official] Multiencoder (Python) #67
(03-17-2014, 08:21 PM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: Ma'am can we change this projects ascii art title to a different style like the below one :-

Code:
__ __ _ _ _ _____ _ | \/ | _ _ | | | |_ (_) | ____| _ __ ___ ___ __| | ___ _ __ | |\/| | | | | | | | | __| | | | _| | '_ \ / __| / _ \ / _` | / _ \ | '__| | | | | | |_| | | | | |_ | | | |___ | | | | | (__ | (_) | | (_| | | __/ | | |_| |_| \__,_| |_| \__| |_| |_____| |_| |_| \___| \___/ \__,_| \___| |_|

Its more simple and imho the present one looks a bit messy on the terminal. Rest is whatever you think is good. I just gave my opinion.

Thank you.

Yes, do it.

Edit: I am very glad you are still maintaining it.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.

[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[HC-Official] Multiencoder (Python) - by Deque - 07-05-2013, 12:58 PM