Login Register






How I dox'd bluedog filter_list
Author
Message
How I dox'd bluedog #1
Hello HC today I am going to share with you how I dox'd @bluedog.tar.gz

This was an easy task and took little over 10 minutes I started with my strongest lead HC itself.

Code:
[chmod@localhost bluedog]$ wget http://www.hackcommunity.com/bluedog.tar.gz --2014-02-26 23:16:08-- http://www.hackcommunity.com/bluedog.tar.gz Resolving hackcommunity.com/bluedog.tar.gz (hackcommunity.com)... xxx.xxx.xx.xx, xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, ... Connecting to www.hackcommunity.com/ (hackcommunity.com)|xxx.xxx.xx.xx|:80... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 301 Moved Permanently Location: www.hackcommunity.com/bluedog.tar.gz [following] --2014-02-26 23:16:08-- hackcommunity.com/bluedog.tar.gz Resolving hackcommunity.com/bluedog.tar.gz (www.hackcommunity.com/bluedog.tar.gz)... xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, ... Connecting to www.hackcommunity.com/ (www.hackcommunity.com)|xxx.xxx.xx.xxx|:80... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found Location: http://www.hackcommunity.com/User-bluedog.tar.gz [following] --2014-02-26 23:16:08-- http://www.hackcommunity.com/User-bluedog.tar.gz Resolving http://www.hackcommunity.com (www.hackcommunity.com/)... xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, xxx.xxx.xx.xxx Connecting to www.google.co.uk (www.google.co.uk)|173.194.41.120|:80... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK Length: unspecified [tar.gz] Saving to: ‘bluedog.tar.gz’ [ <=> ] 11,072 --.-K/s in 0.002s 2014-02-26 23:16:08 (4.64 MB/s) - ‘bluedog.tar.gz’ saved [11072]

interesting let's see what we have here:
Code:
[chmod@localhost bluedog]$ tar zxvf bluedog.tar.gz bluedog/ bluedog/bluedog.jpg bluedog/dox.txt

Getting there....
Code:
[chmod@localhost bluedog]$ cat bluedog/dox.txt lol pwnd

and finally a picture of the man himself

[Image: bluedog.jpg]

Yes ladies and gentlemen he's been lying to us all along, he's not even a dog let alone blue....

:troll::troll::troll:

Most people do something constructive with boredom to those people I say lighten up Biggrin
If you need help feel free to PM me
[Image: klfpJD]
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How I dox'd bluedog - by chmod - 02-27-2014, 12:30 AM