RE: Problem with stub and builder 02-26-2014, 05:22 PM
#2
Can't you just do the following? (in stub)
Where emailAddress is a private/public (I don't care) variable... how to assign the address?
or, I think that you can just access it if it is public directly, notice that you can pass the address from Builder like this:
notice that myBuilder is an instance of Builder, and myStub is an instance of Stub
[note] I don't actually speak VB!
Code:
Net.NetworkCredential(emailAddress, "xxxxxxxxxxxxx")Where emailAddress is a private/public (I don't care) variable... how to assign the address?
Code:
sub public void assignAddress(address As string)
Me.emailAddress = address
end subor, I think that you can just access it if it is public directly, notice that you can pass the address from Builder like this:
Code:
myStub.emailAddress(myBuilder.textbox1.text)notice that myBuilder is an instance of Builder, and myStub is an instance of Stub
[note] I don't actually speak VB!
![[Image: wvBFmA5.png]](http://i.imgur.com/wvBFmA5.png)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)