Login Register






First program help filter_list
Author
Message
RE: First program help #18
(02-22-2014, 11:22 PM)chmod Wrote: I usually like to have imported modules at the start of the program (just after your comments and before the variables) and leave a couple of blank lines between the comments, modules, variables and code. It just makes it a little easier to read especially when you come back to it down the line to improve it or add some other features. All in all though not a bad attempt the one thing I will suggest though is to convert the users input to a string rather than having to use "'s around the inputed text.

EDIT:
Ignore that last part about strings I was running the script in 2.7 when this is clearly designed for 3. When using the correct interpreter it run fine *facepalm*

Thanks for the input. I am thinking that I should just use this and build on it as I learn more. The next portion of Ex094's tutorial talks about list. Once I get a grasp on that, adding those functions on there.

Ex094: Thanks for the random number idea. My 14 son was "wait I am not 91 years old, i did not put 91 in there." It through them both for a loop.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
First program help - by PrimeD - 02-22-2014, 07:54 PM
First program help - by PrimeD - 02-22-2014, 07:54 PM