Login Register






[Java Source] Licensing Example filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Java Source] Licensing Example #7
(02-20-2014, 08:07 PM)Legolas Wrote: Yes,good post mate.:Thumbs-Up:

A License sytem.
Spoiler:
I have posted on Spartans' section a topic about HWID License system.And i m going to post and others.Its very intersting.



But i would say that is not much difficult,to be cracked.

Thank you,
Legolas.

Thanks. Yes, it is easily cracked, but only meant as example for those who can't imagine how it works and might apply their own scheme after that. Actually everything can be cracked and with Java it is even more easy, because bytecode contains a lot of information.

The most secure licensing system is probably to have the main functions on a remote server. But I don't like it when people who pay for something are possibly getting problems because of a protection system from people who don't pay.

I actually don't use any licensing systems at all, because I provide all sources for free and the programs as well.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.

[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[Java Source] Licensing Example - by Deque - 01-07-2014, 02:09 PM