RE: Hack a website using SQL Injection - step by step guide 02-21-2014, 10:49 PM
#7
@shp0ngl3 ,
thanks for the post mate.
Hey,
I did not say that i am pro on SQLI.
I just made a try on this because i d like to learn new things..:Thumbs-Up:
Forgive me,if i didnt cover all the informations about SQLI.
-->My "best knowledges" are about Web Development , e-commerce ,e-goverement ,e-banking ,Cryptography and SEO.
All tips are accepted from you.And i will update the topic.
And i say again, i didnt say that i am pro on SQLI.
Thank you for interference.
Very usefull bro.:Thumbs-Up:
For any other changes or suggestions, feel free to pm.
-Legolas-
thanks for the post mate.
Hey,
I did not say that i am pro on SQLI.
I just made a try on this because i d like to learn new things..:Thumbs-Up:
Forgive me,if i didnt cover all the informations about SQLI.
-->My "best knowledges" are about Web Development , e-commerce ,e-goverement ,e-banking ,Cryptography and SEO.
All tips are accepted from you.And i will update the topic.
And i say again, i didnt say that i am pro on SQLI.
Thank you for interference.
Very usefull bro.:Thumbs-Up:
For any other changes or suggestions, feel free to pm.
-Legolas-
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2014, 10:57 PM by Pk2Global.)
![[Image: T4OUWZ1.png]](http://i.imgur.com/T4OUWZ1.png)

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)