RE: Hash Algorithm Identifier v2.0 02-20-2014, 09:42 PM
#19
Windows Binaries created and uploaded. Binaries were created using py2exe. Wiki about how to use them will be made shortly. Added start.cmd script to compile he program from source and then execute, in the windows environment.
Anyone uses Mac OS x ? I would like to know how to create mac executables. I have never used mac in my whole life and I don't know anything about it and hence seeking help from you. (Though I guess only a very very few users have actually noticed this thread. However, I have to update the thread and hence I will do regardless of the feedback expected.)
Thank you.
Anyone uses Mac OS x ? I would like to know how to create mac executables. I have never used mac in my whole life and I don't know anything about it and hence seeking help from you. (Though I guess only a very very few users have actually noticed this thread. However, I have to update the thread and hence I will do regardless of the feedback expected.)
Thank you.
![[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]](http://fat.gfycat.com/OilyCostlyEwe.gif)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)