Login Register






Google interview questions filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Google interview questions #8
(02-11-2014, 11:23 AM)Wisher Wrote:
Spoiler:
Seems fun Smile

1. It depends. I can fit more if it's not expected to move afterwards - that way I can use the passenger and the engine's space, too.

2. I'll charge the owner of each window individually. Will probably make much more money that way.

3. Three to four? (Three girls to four boys)

4. Never been to San Francisco, no luck with that one.

5. No space wasted on the corners?

6. No clue. Honestly.

7. 22 times?

8. I wasn't aware there was such a thing as an alive beef 0_o

9. Was playing Monopoly and went bankrupt.

10. I just write "phone me". If my phone sounds, he has my correct number. If it doesn't, he hasn't. I have to check, nothing else Wink

11. I get twice what a regular member of the crew does.

12. I weigh 3 vs 3.
If they weigh the same, the odd one is one of the 2 I left out. I weigh one against the other, the one that weighs the most is the one I am seeking.
If the weigh differently, I get the three that weigh the most and choose 2 at random. If they weigh the same, the one I left out this time is the one I am seeking. If not, the one that weighs the most it is.

13. Throw one from the first floor.
If breaks -> Very weak, test the other.
If not breaks -> go to floor 100th and test it.
Very hard eggs may not break if thrown from floor 100th. No data about middle floors is given, thus is irrelevant.
That would be a maximum of 3-4 throws.

14. 'Tis like a cupboard. In order to have everything organised, you put the socks in a drawer, the scarves in another... However, everything is related: you wear the brown trousers with the brown socks, never with the bright pink ones.

15. Thankfully, I am small enough to place myself out of reach (and there's a lot of space, it is empty!)

You did quite well on some of them however some where incorrect, in the spirit of letting others have a go I would be happy to discuss these with you via a PM if you so desire.
If you need help feel free to PM me
[Image: klfpJD]
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Google interview questions - by chmod - 02-03-2014, 03:04 PM