First High Quality HackCommunity Ebook or Tool || Vote Now what you want 02-08-2014, 10:33 AM
#1
I thought a very good Idea for HC members.
You have the abilty to choose what you want,by Voting and posting your Opinion here.
I will give all my knowledges and my experience to all HC members.
You will choose what you want from Options,and i will start write it/code it.
The option with most Votes,would be done by me.It would be a Unique Staff.
Options:
The Security of Staff:
I will put a very nice security system.
For ebook for example,it will not be a .pdf .
I will have .exe with a system Licenses.
So it would not be leaked and be copied.
The license will have the username of user.
And if the user give his license on other forums,
i will automatically abrogate his license and he would get a good warning level.
If i abrogate his license , he would not have access to this staff.
So,nobody will leak it or crack it.
How to get it?
Spartans would get this free.
Other Members,should give 500/1000 :hccoins:.(i am not sure for the :hccoins: at this moment)
Because, this could be sold as book on Market for 30/50$.
I will spent a lot of time for make it.And i will put all my experience,knowledge and a very good grammar.
If you want to have many benefits and take this free ,and other usefull things too,just apply here:
Some Info for Ebooks:
I have made a Plan for ebooks.
They will have 10-15 Chapters.
Every ebook would have 300-450 Pages.
Every ebook would have only Usefull things and Not HUGE texts.
Choices for Hacking Tool/Program:
Invitations to hear your opinions:
@bluedog.tar.gz , @Snipa , @The Alchemist ,@Geoff ,@3r3bus ,@chmod
This idea would be very good and usefull for Our Community.
Dont freak out for the :hccoins:.I would spent a lot of my time.
Vote now what you would like.:Thumbs-Up:
You have the abilty to choose what you want,by Voting and posting your Opinion here.
I will give all my knowledges and my experience to all HC members.
You will choose what you want from Options,and i will start write it/code it.
The option with most Votes,would be done by me.It would be a Unique Staff.
Options:
- C ebook
- Php and Mysql ebook
- Make your own E-shop
- Make your own PPD Network
- Hacking Tool
- General Tool/Program
(if you vote for Hacking Tool,just post what Hacking tool you would like.
The Security of Staff:
I will put a very nice security system.
For ebook for example,it will not be a .pdf .
I will have .exe with a system Licenses.
So it would not be leaked and be copied.
The license will have the username of user.
And if the user give his license on other forums,
i will automatically abrogate his license and he would get a good warning level.
If i abrogate his license , he would not have access to this staff.
So,nobody will leak it or crack it.
How to get it?
Spartans would get this free.
Other Members,should give 500/1000 :hccoins:.(i am not sure for the :hccoins: at this moment)
Because, this could be sold as book on Market for 30/50$.
I will spent a lot of time for make it.And i will put all my experience,knowledge and a very good grammar.
If you want to have many benefits and take this free ,and other usefull things too,just apply here:
Some Info for Ebooks:
I have made a Plan for ebooks.
They will have 10-15 Chapters.
Every ebook would have 300-450 Pages.
Every ebook would have only Usefull things and Not HUGE texts.
Choices for Hacking Tool/Program:
- Booter/Stresser
- Keylogger
- Stealer
- Rat
- Bots for Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Youtube.
- Crypter
- Vpn
- Booster
- Wifi Cracker
- Ip grabber
- Email Spoofer
- Spreading Tool
- Binder
Invitations to hear your opinions:
@bluedog.tar.gz , @Snipa , @The Alchemist ,@Geoff ,@3r3bus ,@chmod
This idea would be very good and usefull for Our Community.
Dont freak out for the :hccoins:.I would spent a lot of my time.
Vote now what you would like.:Thumbs-Up:
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2014, 04:50 PM by Pk2Global.)
![[Image: T4OUWZ1.png]](http://i.imgur.com/T4OUWZ1.png)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)