RE: Memory Reading 02-04-2014, 07:24 AM
#4
OK now im having trouble getting the dynamic address i need from this pointer
![[Image: screen_zps379a4009.png?t=1391493416]](http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg52/GanjaSpliffSmoke/screen_zps379a4009.png?t=1391493416)
I was hoping some one could make me a quick example or give some help
I am using NomadMemory.au3 and gotten it to read address no problem and return correct values but it seems i am having trouble with reading pointers with multiple offsets. If i can get that dynamic address circled in red i can do the rest
. ty ty ty
![[Image: screen_zps379a4009.png?t=1391493416]](http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg52/GanjaSpliffSmoke/screen_zps379a4009.png?t=1391493416)
I was hoping some one could make me a quick example or give some help
I am using NomadMemory.au3 and gotten it to read address no problem and return correct values but it seems i am having trouble with reading pointers with multiple offsets. If i can get that dynamic address circled in red i can do the rest
. ty ty ty

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)