Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


From Script Kiddie to a Hacker - A Comprehensive Guide for the Misguided filter_list
Author
Message
RE: From Script Kiddie to a Hacker - A Comprehensive Guide for the Misguided #22
Hi @Ex094, this article is great. And thanks for the effort of writing it out for us, the readers. I must say I like it when you differentiate Hackers and Pentesters. I've always thought I wanted to become a pentester but thanks to your article, I guess I know where I want to be and of what I want to become (though it can be as crazy as it sounds when I say so, as I have no knowledge of hacking whatsoever). Anyway, thanks again for what you write there.

Reply





Messages In This Thread