RE: HTML for Noobs 01-08-2014, 03:37 AM
#15
Thanks for taking the time to write this! Look forward to reading what else you post on the subject (such as img code, CSS stylesheets, hyperlink, etc). This was clear and concise and though I already knew the information I will definitely be coming back to this page when my brain needs a refresher :-) And your English was completely understandable, so don't worry.
Again, thanks a bunch.
Also....
Oh my goodness yes! That addition has saved me from redoing a bunch of HTML's that lost something in translation from Notepad++ to Chrome. Sound advice!
Again, thanks a bunch.
Also....
(08-01-2013, 06:57 PM)Coder-san Wrote: I also advise you 133720 not ignore this:-
Code:<!DOCTYPE html>
It will save you from a lot of trouble with compatibility issues.
Oh my goodness yes! That addition has saved me from redoing a bunch of HTML's that lost something in translation from Notepad++ to Chrome. Sound advice!
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2014, 03:57 AM by chaucerdean.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)