Login Register






LAG SWITCH filter_list
Author
Message
RE: LAG SWITCH #6
(01-02-2014, 05:53 PM)Zedex Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 04:40 PM)3r3bu$ Wrote: I'm not convinced this would work to a level which would be an advantage in-game. But what you proposed is technically feasible on a hardware level (the concept of the lag switch).

This tactical lag would be much better created through the use of some sort of software-based application rather than on the hardware level.

Yeah, that's true. But, it might work sometimes. I've already tried in Counter Strike, but that didn't turn out very well. I was just standing still unable to walk or anything and when I switched it on again I was dead Biggrin

But I'm pretty sure that it'll work in Call of Duty though.

you're essentially cutting the internet connection. if the game relies on a server to determine where you are i would imagine you wouldnt have much success with being able to walk around the map unless it was your client responsible for reporting your location. in which case you could probably code some software hacks to make this much more efficient cheating lol

Reply





Messages In This Thread
LAG SWITCH - by RaccoonCity_mybb_import13707 - 01-01-2014, 12:34 PM