Login Register




Poll: What OS should I use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows 7 (Needs installed)
60.00%
9 60.00%
Windows 8 (Already loaded)
40.00%
6 40.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Windows 8? filter_list
Author
Message
Windows 8? #1
Hey guys, I just ordered a new laptop, its an HP, pretty nice, not as nice as my Envy, but its pretty nice. It comes stock with Windows 8, and I vaguely remember my hatred for Windows 8 from when I sold it at Staples upon its release last year. The laptop is NOT touch interfaced in any way, so that gets rid of the main reason for having Windows 8..


..what do you guys think? Should I keep Windows 8 on there considering this will be my programming & work laptop ..or would it be worth it to me to install Windows 7?

Ubuntu will already be on as a dual-boot. Smile Every computer I own gets Ubuntu. Smile

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Windows 8? - by Aut•ono•mous - 01-02-2014, 03:44 PM