RE: From Script Kiddie to a Hacker - A Comprehensive Guide for the Misguided 12-30-2013, 03:59 AM
#21
Nice man, greatly written tutorial.
So if i read your post. Im still considered
As "script kiddie" because i use tools which are build by others. Like u said Sqlmap for instance,but i also have understanding of what im doing, because i can also do it manually, but use sqlmap to speed up the process, ahh well learning is always good. I might become a hacker one day. As further considered. I think im a greyhat skid then, because i also help others.
Thanks for the tutorial really informative.
So if i read your post. Im still considered
As "script kiddie" because i use tools which are build by others. Like u said Sqlmap for instance,but i also have understanding of what im doing, because i can also do it manually, but use sqlmap to speed up the process, ahh well learning is always good. I might become a hacker one day. As further considered. I think im a greyhat skid then, because i also help others.
Thanks for the tutorial really informative.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)