Login Register






Feedback would be appreciated filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Feedback would be appreciated #10
(12-17-2013, 04:05 PM)Legolas Wrote: @shp0ngl3

Very nice bro.
Continue your attempt.
Make it HQ.

-Legolas-

Thanks Smile Yeah I'm just so damn lazy, so I'm considering just trashing it and install wordpress or something..

(12-17-2013, 05:08 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: Site looks safe (design wise), I see you use the bootstrap framework.
My question is, why the hell didn't you make it responsive!?

its so easy Smile
They have predefinied css media queries ^^

Also you could mayby play around with the color scheme some more, its kind of dull right now.

Keep it up!

Yeah I know it is easy, I just hate front end so much that I felt like killing myself when working on it. So to not commit suicide I just didn't care about the responsive part Wink

Yeah it's just the stock scheme Smile Like I said above I'm considering trashing it and use wordpress, and then maybe, just maybe, I will work on a personal site in the background...

Thanks for your feedback Smile Much appreciated
"SQL Injection-a-holic"

Twitter | Security Sucks | My Blog

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Feedback would be appreciated - by RogueCoder - 11-29-2013, 04:44 PM