RE: How science makes world more fascinating and wonderful 12-10-2013, 10:33 PM
#29
Wrong Again.
1. What evolutionists claim to be transitional forms all have fully functional parts. A true transitional form would have non-functioning parts or appendages, such as the nub of a leg or wing.
2. It has been proven for us to have similar DNA but the genome cannot hold both types, you're talking theories now.
3. Let me clarify your farm fox assumptions, you seem to not know that we believe in microevolution, which results in very small changes, you're trying to pass this as macroevolution, which is silly and I've stated why. For example a dog can become smaller or larger, but it can never become a cat, case closed. Let me know when these foxes become goats or something.
I could easily link you to where all your "theories" have been refuted but you probably have read them by now, it's simple, this debate can go on ( and has ) forever, but I believe the salient point on this thread is that while science has tried and tried for years to disprove intelligent design, with time, money, and a billion experiments, it will never be able to prove otherwise since time and again it has been proven that science has no clue how we got here, only hypothesis, which I have already refuted countless times, a dog can never become a cat, or a fish, (that's funny how you guys believe that it can), we are what we are. As I posted before:
If a fair maiden kisses a frog which instantly changes into a handsome prince, we would call it a fairy tale. But if the frog takes 40 million years to turn into a prince, we call it evolution. Time is the evolutionist's magic wand. Fairy tales do come in many forms!
1. What evolutionists claim to be transitional forms all have fully functional parts. A true transitional form would have non-functioning parts or appendages, such as the nub of a leg or wing.
2. It has been proven for us to have similar DNA but the genome cannot hold both types, you're talking theories now.
3. Let me clarify your farm fox assumptions, you seem to not know that we believe in microevolution, which results in very small changes, you're trying to pass this as macroevolution, which is silly and I've stated why. For example a dog can become smaller or larger, but it can never become a cat, case closed. Let me know when these foxes become goats or something.
I could easily link you to where all your "theories" have been refuted but you probably have read them by now, it's simple, this debate can go on ( and has ) forever, but I believe the salient point on this thread is that while science has tried and tried for years to disprove intelligent design, with time, money, and a billion experiments, it will never be able to prove otherwise since time and again it has been proven that science has no clue how we got here, only hypothesis, which I have already refuted countless times, a dog can never become a cat, or a fish, (that's funny how you guys believe that it can), we are what we are. As I posted before:
If a fair maiden kisses a frog which instantly changes into a handsome prince, we would call it a fairy tale. But if the frog takes 40 million years to turn into a prince, we call it evolution. Time is the evolutionist's magic wand. Fairy tales do come in many forms!
Hi


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)