RE: Diamond here. 04-24-2013, 08:06 PM
#2
(04-24-2013, 08:02 PM)Diamond Wrote: Yo what's up diamond here. I figured I'd make a thread about me even though I've already posted a bit. Basically I'm pretty new to forums and just enjoy talking to people. I just know that I want to be as high quality as possible.
That's awesome and cool of you!
I've been on a few big forums in the past but there are too many over-powered members that control the whole site which ruins a lot of the fun people partake in! I know this site will never be like that because the staff will be picked by Wonders and he seems to really care!
Also, I think most OG people here will respect everyone in the future, even if they are new!

Honestly, I hope we can have a great community overall and that everyone gets along with eachother!




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)