Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


MyBB SQLi Exploit 19-11-2013 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: MyBB SQLi Exploit 19-11-2013 #5
(11-22-2013, 01:25 PM)coolshame Wrote: Hello HC
Here We gonna show you about New Exploit of 'MYBB' lasted of USE-EXPLOIT,
what's you need to this TUT:

1. Find Exploit of DB known as -MYSQL Injection- (Mybb Ajaxfs Plugin Sql Injection vulnerability)
2. a Program of Explain Databases such us
-Havij-
will Visit and learn on Youtube Server: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BrqkHwMr6c

Why on earth do you need to use sqlmap and havij here? I mean, it's the simplest method of them all. I would have liked this if you actually showed how to do this manually

(11-22-2013, 02:44 PM)falojiya Wrote: I'm unable to watch video,
Sad
can you post the full tutorial here??

There's no tutorial, just a skid video
"SQL Injection-a-holic"

Twitter | Security Sucks | My Blog

Reply





Messages In This Thread
MyBB SQLi Exploit 19-11-2013 - by coolshame - 11-22-2013, 01:25 PM
MyBB SQLi Exploit 19-11-2013 - by coolshame - 11-22-2013, 01:25 PM