RE: [Developing]Request your tool. 11-22-2013, 10:35 PM
#5
Hey TheBlindHatter thanks for the requests I hope I will be able to deliver them all.
I need some more information tough, Astro PD for genning serials
I done some Googling but haven`t found the program your talking about.
Can you explain it a bit futur?
The email grabber are you talking about sniffing raw email data in a automated fashion?
Or simply utilize exciting databases to retrieve a list of email addresses to use for marketing or what ever?
I need some more information tough, Astro PD for genning serials
I done some Googling but haven`t found the program your talking about.
Can you explain it a bit futur?
The email grabber are you talking about sniffing raw email data in a automated fashion?
Or simply utilize exciting databases to retrieve a list of email addresses to use for marketing or what ever?
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2013, 10:38 PM by hedon.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)