RE: Photo Manipulation! 10-23-2013, 11:59 PM
#22
(10-23-2013, 11:32 PM)Coder-san Wrote:(10-23-2013, 11:16 PM)chmod Wrote:(10-23-2013, 09:21 PM)dR.0xYw0Rm Wrote: It looks nice , Resident Evil for life xD
Slightly off topic but the new ones kinda suck 5 was mediocre but 6 is terrible
Offtopic: NO way man! 6 is a lot better than 5. Playable Ada :Heart: Unfortunately that's the game which damaged my HDD.
I dunno it just feels more of a generic 3rd person shooter than a survival horror I think the developers lost track of what the series is all about I mean zombies dropping ammo and herbs practically after every kill. take resident evil 2 for example that was awesome you had to make a choice about whether it was worth taking on a group of zombies for what was lying around vs the ammo you'd use. But saying that I didn't play that much of it for this reason (also it turns your HDD into the undead apparently
) I may have another go at it seeing as I bought it. I also played single player and the A.I isn't that brilliant.
If you need help feel free to PM me
![[Image: klfpJD]](http://goo.gl/klfpJD)
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)