Login Register






Constantly Open/Close the CD tray [FUNNY] filter_list
Author
Message
Constantly Open/Close the CD tray [FUNNY] #2
I've recently been messing around with interfacing with the hardware, in this case I've been playing with MCI (Media Control Interface) in Windows, I just had a but of fun and play a prank on my friend, I did a very quick 2 minute program that will constantly open/close the CD tray. Now his doesn't close by it's self as it is spring//coil operated - but every time he close the tray it kept on opening. His face was so funny and he thought it was broke until I explained what I'd done... anyway without more rambling here's the code:

Code:
#include <windows.h> #pragma comment(lib, "winmm") int main() { while(true) { if(!mciSendString("set CDAudio door open", NULL, 0, NULL)) mciSendString("set CDAudio door closed", NULL, 0, NULL); } return 0; }

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Constantly Open/Close the CD tray [FUNNY] - by Dreamwalker - 10-23-2013, 10:27 PM