RE: All Rats problem 10-20-2013, 04:34 PM
#7
(10-20-2013, 12:23 PM)artis1111 Wrote:You're welcome(10-19-2013, 06:13 PM)Clevaro Wrote:(10-19-2013, 07:21 AM)artis1111 Wrote: Yes , port is all ok. I see my self when i turn on my server.exe but when another people turn it , i dont get user/bot.I had this problem as well like 2 months ago. Probably why it is not working is because of the ports and Firewall.
1) port forward - use ports like 101,102,203 not like 9897 random numbers
2) Start your rat and Listen to that port also do not forget to run your NO-IP duc at the same time. Make sure that you have put your DNS correctly.
3) then go to http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ put your port and check if its says its Open. It means problem is in something else. Do not forget to disable your firewall and other anti viruses cuz they can block your connection.
Other way that I have fixed my rat
1) I have ran my server on default ip which is 124.0.0.1 and port. Then run it with sandboxie then I got connection.
2) after that I tried to run my server on my DNS which worked dunno how but it did.
Its work , thanks ! Now i see my users .




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)