Login Register






How to learn C without getting bored? filter_list
Author
Message
How to learn C without getting bored? #1
Hi @all,

Can you tell me which is the best way to learn C language and not to lose the interest? As you know it's not so easy, and sometimes even really hard and boring. But I want to learn it because I know it is very helpful to know it. I'm not learning it for creating something bad (to break laws).I know that Python or HTML are easier but I want to learn the very basic of programming. I'm learning after Ivor Horton's book "Beginning C"-5th edition for C11.
So any advice? Maybe I should combine it with other languages? Or should I learn it in episodes with breaks?(I'm reading and coding every day for aprox. 4h).

Thanks!
"If you understand,things are the way they are;if you don't understand,things are the way they are."-Zen Quote

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How to learn C without getting bored? - by bh4l - 10-17-2013, 08:30 AM