Project idea 10-12-2013, 11:20 PM
#1
Hi guys !
So I start programming in C++ ( some basis in C) and my major problem is to find a project which is feasible, things like RAT's are too difficult for now and each time I get an idea ( e.g games ) I don't know at all where to begin.
So do you have any ideas to "train" my programming skill ? : )
Thanks !
Edit 1 : I already learnt control structures, functions, arrays, pointers, classes and inheritance.
So I start programming in C++ ( some basis in C) and my major problem is to find a project which is feasible, things like RAT's are too difficult for now and each time I get an idea ( e.g games ) I don't know at all where to begin.
So do you have any ideas to "train" my programming skill ? : )
Thanks !
Edit 1 : I already learnt control structures, functions, arrays, pointers, classes and inheritance.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)