pro help continued 10-10-2013, 11:16 AM
#2
sorry to do this but this forum is for education and my question wasn't answered.
kuk27 [0]
Does any one know how to put a trojan or payload inside a jpeg? I can't get it done. All that happens is i can bind it with an exe.
(Today 03:17 PM) Geoff [48]
This has been asked countless times. Use the search feature.
Short answer is, you cant... have it execute/run at least. You can embed it but it wouldnt do anything. Long answer is going to be short as well... but theoretically it could be done to some degree. but chances are someone that is advanced enough to pull this off isnt interested in binding malware to images.
what I wanted to know is if it will work with a buffer overflow and how would I go about it.
kuk27 [0]
Does any one know how to put a trojan or payload inside a jpeg? I can't get it done. All that happens is i can bind it with an exe.
(Today 03:17 PM) Geoff [48]
This has been asked countless times. Use the search feature.
Short answer is, you cant... have it execute/run at least. You can embed it but it wouldnt do anything. Long answer is going to be short as well... but theoretically it could be done to some degree. but chances are someone that is advanced enough to pull this off isnt interested in binding malware to images.
what I wanted to know is if it will work with a buffer overflow and how would I go about it.

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)