Login Register






Hello Community filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hello Community #26
(10-03-2013, 06:20 AM)Fury Wrote: Hello everybody,
I am new to this community I used to be a member of google but in those forums all people try to do is infect you with their own virus/and trojans. So far from what I seen through all the posts I know all off you are very friendly and are very helpful. I am in love with computers and I am fascinated about programming (even though I don't know any languages yet) I would really love to learn though. I am attending college because I want to major in computer programming and get a bachelor's degree in it. So far I am in CIS (Computer Info System) 101 which doesn't really explain much about programming. So if anyone wants to take me under their wing I am willing to learn anything that has to do with programming. -Fury

Welcome to HC..I am sure you will what you are looking for..This forum has great members and Most are very Helpful..Enjoy your Stay..

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hello Community - by Fury_mybb_import13756 - 10-03-2013, 06:20 AM
Hello Community - by Fury_mybb_import13756 - 10-03-2013, 06:20 AM
Hello Community - by Fury_mybb_import13756 - 10-03-2013, 06:20 AM