RE: Hello Community 10-05-2013, 07:53 AM
#22
(10-05-2013, 12:43 AM)Fury Wrote:(10-03-2013, 08:23 AM)Anima Templi Wrote: Wtf is Google now a forum? Google is not a forum, it's a search engine ffs. First, you have posted this is the wrong section, we have an "introduction" board. Second, nobody is going to take you under their wings. Hacking and programming is a world of self education. You won't get anywhere unless you are ready to dedicate a big part of your life to it. You are of course free to ask questions here on the forum, but we are not a school. Nobody is going to be your mentor/teacher.First off all who are you? If you don't like this forum then go some where else. Second I had put a different name but the forum censored it and put google. Third of all mind your own business. You can teach hacking I have taught many different aspects of hacking.
@Fury: Anima is a respected member here. We have a lot of people coming here who don't read the rules, break them, demand to be teached or to get other stuff without ever giving something back. So I hope you understand, why he reacted this way. Teaching someone is very time consuming and you have to choose the people that are worth it. No one can decide this for a very new member like you, which is the reason that you will--indeed--not find a mentor that soon. But if you stay here and prove to be someone who is worth it, you may with a bit of luck find someone.
Nevertheless I have to agree with Anima that selfeducation is even more important. It makes you independed of anyone else and there is a lot of stuff you might never find a teacher for.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.
![[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2YpkRjy.png)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)