Login Register






How Do You Buy? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How Do You Buy? #3
(04-21-2013, 07:48 PM)Wonders Wrote: I never buy products because of what celebrities have to say about said product(s). Like the ProActive television advertisements for example, they're just a load of lies and the celebrities are clearly only doing it for the money and they say what they've been forced/told to say.

I agree with you. I don't know if I have ever seen any Pro-Active advertisements, but I have seen those late night shopping adverts that invade certain television stations after that station goes off air at night.

I have seen celebrities selling make up and all of that, and the celebrities are beautiful women, but nobody has usually seen them in the public eye for a while and they are clearly just in it for the money.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How Do You Buy? - by Dreek Lass - 04-21-2013, 07:45 PM