How Do You Buy? 04-21-2013, 07:45 PM
#1
Different techniques, or methods, of advertising appeal to different types or people or just specific groups. I am someone who would never buy a product just because it was endorsed by a celebrity that I liked.
But I know some people who will sometimes have no use for the product, but they will buy it anyways because it is associated with one of their favorite celebrities.
When celebrities endorse and advertise certain products, does it have an impact on whether or not you will buy the product or not?
But I know some people who will sometimes have no use for the product, but they will buy it anyways because it is associated with one of their favorite celebrities.
When celebrities endorse and advertise certain products, does it have an impact on whether or not you will buy the product or not?


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)