Login Register






[Release] VB.NET Anti-Virus Source Code. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Release] VB.NET Anti-Virus Source Code. #4
(10-01-2013, 11:25 PM)anonsk3llhd Wrote: Tried modding it..the progress-bar dosen't seem to be working..I tried modding the code but all I got was a bunch of errors..don't know of any way to solve them. Not that good of a problem-solver..I'm kinda sad right now because I cant give and I'm afraid to ask..I don't want to be known as a script kiddie but..how the heck do I advance? There has been times when I just wanted to give up on coding. I also don't know how to debug well..I really need a mentor..Oh right I forgot skiddes are the only ones that ask for help...your way better than me, I can only code fake antivirus's which don't do anything...If only there were more people like you who could help. -sighs- I'm just kinda depressed atm, I'll just calm down eventually..right now, I'm sorta angry at the world, I don't even know how I can advance my knowledge in coding...I used to have a folder which was filled with hundreds of failed programs, Well first I'll calm down..thanks for the SRC code it's way to complex for me to mod though Sad
s

Firstly calm down.
Modding another programmer's source is a difficult task whether you're a good programmer or not. Everybody has their own style.
It would be better if you made this on your own. Which is not a big deal.
Don't make a fuss about it being an antivirus and think it to be complex.
Just calm down and write somewhere the step-by-step instructions that your program will need to do.

E.g. For this hash-based AV you have to first scan the specified folder for files. Then get the hash of each file. Afterwards compare the hash with your virus signature database based on the respective hash (which you will find if you will search)
Now code this all, and you are done.
[Image: rytwG00.png]
Redcat Revolution!






Messages In This Thread