Login Register






Cursing Vikings (funny game I made, free for everyone!) UPDATED NEW VERSION filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cursing Vikings (funny game I made, free for everyone!) #47
(10-01-2013, 11:33 AM)blackeagle Wrote:
(09-30-2013, 10:59 AM)Dreamwalker Wrote: Feedback anyone? would be nice for people to check this out, it's my first game release!

i have few more ideas for you !! first everytime u start the game the vikings are hiding at the same places it would be better if you make them hide at random place everytime u start the game !! and second it will be better to add a timer to see how much time does it take for every player to kill all the vikingsSmile

Yeah I was thinking about a timer, but randomly generating the viking positions within the confines if the terrain my can cause problems (ie; getting stuck in geometry, being impossible to shoot etc)

Reply





Messages In This Thread